Business Interruption Insurance is vital for cash flow following a claim.

If you insure your business building, contents or stock, you may want to consider including the Business Interruption section. Having a claim paid on the property section for fire or water damage for instance, at your premises, can interrupt your business for a few weeks or even months while the repairs are being carried out. Your cash flow can reduce or even stop. How will you pay yourself, your staff and suppliers? If you need to move premises you will need money to set up. This section can help with cash flow even if you aren’t working to capacity for 12 months or more. Want more information? Give us a call on 03 9763 9553